This lender gives the ability to buy or remortgage with a limited company with a 25% deposit.
Following Chancellor George Osborne's pledge to restrict mortgage interest relief to the basic rate of income tax.
Is a Limited Company (SPV) The Answer?
More advantageous tax break for mortgage interest relief from 2017 onward.
- Mitigate tax on rental income as the effective tax rate on dividends is normally lower than income tax rates.
- Retain the net profit within the company and utilise it to fund additional property purchase, without suffering income tax on the retained amount.
Grow a portfolio more quickly within a company by continuing to re-invest the profits
Keystone (Buy to Let Mortgages) offer Limited Company Buy to Let Mortgage up to 75% of the valuation of the property. (Standard / Multi-Let / HMO) The funding from the lending comes from Aldermore.
The other lenders who work in this area are Shawbrook, Kent Reliance, Fleet and Paragon.
Keystone offers greater flexibility than most lenders lending.
- Max advance 75% loan to value.
- Interest only or repayment.
- Minimum loan £50,000.
- Maximum loan £500,000.
- Up to 6 Directors.
- Max age 85 at end of mortgage term.
- No minimum income: However income proof will be requested and must be credible to support borrowing.
- Rent to interest cover: Multi Unit & HMO 150% at pay rate.
- Arrangement fee: 2.5% added to loan.
Current Interest Rates 30/07/2013
- 3 year discounted from 5.28%. Then reverting to LIBOR plus 5.09%
- 3 year fixed rate from 5.58%. Then reverting to LIBOR plus 5.09%
- 5 year fixed rate from 5.58%. Then reverting to LIBOR plus 5.09%
Why Use Neil Soundy Financial Services For Your Mortgage Advice?
- We are experts in SPV / Ltd Co lending.
- Your initial consultation is free with no obligation
How Much Will It Cost Me For Your Advice?
A fee of £345 is payable on completion of the mortgage and Neil Soundy Financial Services Ltd will keep the commission received from the lender for arranging the mortgage.
Neil Soundy Financial Services Ltd is an appointed representative of HL Partnership Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
We do not give or imply legal or taxation advice. We recommend you contact a solicitor or account for advice in these areas
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.