The introduction of the 3% stamp duty on Buy to Let purchases has forced many landlords to defer new purchases until additional funds can be sourced via a remortgage or saved.
Precise has launched a new 5 year fixed rate product for Limited Company / SPV paying a 4% cash back based on the amount borrowed.
The benefit to a landlord is that the cashback can be used to contribute towards stamp duty.
- Rate 4.69%
- Fixed 5 years from completion
- Maximum advance is 75%
- Maximum loan £500,000
- Lenders arrangement fee 1.5%
- Rental coverage is 125% @ 4.69%
- Early repayment charge for the first 5 years
- Standard and HMO properties
- £250,000 purchase price
- £62,500 deposit (25%)
- £187,500 balance
- £2,812 lenders arrangement fee added (subject to rental coverage)
- £190,312 total mortgage
- £743.80 monthly interest payment
- £929.75 rent coverage required
- Cashback £7500 paid on completion
Complex Cases - We Can Help
Why Use Neil Soundy Financial Services For Your Mortgage Advice?
- We are experts in SPV / Ltd Co lending.
- Your initial consultation is free with no obligation
How Much Will It Cost Me For Your Advice?
A fee of £345 is payable on completion of the mortgage and Neil Soundy Financial Services Ltd will keep the commission received from the lender for arranging the mortgage.
Neil Soundy Financial Services Ltd is an appointed representative of HL Partnership Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
We do not give or imply legal or taxation advice. We recommend you contact a solicitor or account for advice in these areas
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.